Course Information :
As Darul Qur’an London’s principal objective is to raise a new generation of Muslims who are fully equipped to deal with the modern challenges faced by British Muslims. One of its prospective projects includes initiating a full-time madrassah.
The need for a full-time madrasah, which will serve as an Islamic secondary school and college, has been long felt by the Muslim community of Camden and surrounding areas. The absence of a full-time madrasah in Camden is forcing the considerate parents to send their children to distant areas. This has, in addition to being very time-consuming, been proven to be very burdensome and inconvenient.
Consequently, Darul Qur’an London intends to initiate a full-time madrasah in the very near future. Insha Allah.
The courses in the full-time madrasah will include:
- Diploma in general Islamic Studies
- Diploma in Arabic language and literature
- Diploma in Islamic Law and Jurisprudence (Fiqh & Usool al-Fiqh)
- Diploma in Prophetic Traditions (Hadeeth and Usool al-Hadeeth)
- Diploma in Qur’anic Exegesis (Tafseer and Usool al-Tafseer)
- Diploma in History of Islam and Muslims
- Diploma in Islamic Finance and Banking
Creation of a Full-time Madrasah Curriculum
Initiating a full-time madrasah renders it indispensable to have a fully-structured, comprehensive curriculum. Consequently, one of the prospective projects of Darul Qur’an London is to devise and produce textbooks in various fields of Islamic and Arabic sciences, which will be able to meet the demands of the 21st century and will provide adequate help and guidance to teachers and students alike.